Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Value of Excellence

When you combine an increased level of Integrity with Accountability... and add to the mix a standard of Excellence... you get the possibility of Transformation.

Listen as Rev. Michelle examines this formula. Not only can it improve our lives, but it can help make our world a better place to live.

**********************************************

March Affirmation

May I stand forever in the creative flow of this universe as it lifts me, guides me, and transforms any limiting ideas I have to ideas of possibility. Yes, I render myself completely available to God's influence, inspiration and bountiful love. I live in gratitude for this expansive idea as it takes hold within me.



Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment