Sunday, November 14, 2010

Adventures in Faith Series - Be-the-Solution

The second in our condensed four-week Adventures in Faith Series. Each year we put together a series of talks to summarize what we have been learning all year with the additional opportunity to recommit to working within the Science of Mind.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

****************************************

November Affirmation

I will not apologize for my desire to live my life as fully, completely and outrageously as possible. I will however, declare that all of my life is supporting this full expression. I think, speak and act in a way that invites Life into the all of my being. Greatness and Grace become mine as I remember that I am here to Glorify God.

And so it is!
Rev. Michelle Wadleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment