Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Ideal Way of Being (2/19/12)

A Sunday talk from The Center for Spiritual Living North Jersey by Rev. Michelle Wadleigh and Rev Joel Fotinos.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

Rev. Joel & Rev. Michelle returned home from Leadership Conference in New Orleans fired up and ready to share their collective inspirations.


February Affirmation

With the potency of my decision, I move forward carried on the motion of committed intention. Yes, while paying full attention to my clear decisions and intentions, all of this Life catapults me forward to my heart's truest desired expression. Empowered by the strength of Spirit, I place one foot in front of the other and walk bravely toward my birthright. This month I take a leap to living the Ideal Life.


Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment