Sunday, October 3, 2010

As a Man/Woman Thinketh

James Allen (1864 – 1912) is responsible for some of the most clear, potent and original material regarding the human condition. His text, As a Man Thinketh, should be carried by every Metaphysician as a bible and reference. Let's jump into his material together and have a live-time experience of the way it shows up!



Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

****************************************

October Affirmation

Today I am consumed with love; the love that is always present and ever available. This love burns away from me all doubt and fear and I remain standing in a deep, clear pool of faith and I find myself lifted, inspired and fully supported by this love. I choose to learn into the love and faith that empowers me wherever I go and for this I am eternally grateful. And so it is!

Rev. Michelle Wadleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment