Sunday, October 31, 2010

Outsource Your Troubles

There is a resource that is free, always available, doesn't need any downloading or signing of contracts. This Source is hidden but it is not impossible to find. And once found it is yours forever. Let's find it together.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

****************************************

October Affirmation

Today I am consumed with love; the love that is always present and ever available. This love burns away from me all doubt and fear and I remain standing in a deep, clear pool of faith and I find myself lifted, inspired and fully supported by this love. I choose to learn into the love and faith that empowers me wherever I go and for this I am eternally grateful. And so it is!

Rev. Michelle Wadleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment