Sunday, October 24, 2010

Why Do Good Things Happen For Bad People?

We usually ask, "Why do bad things happen to good people?" But often we are wondering the opposite, why do good things happen to bad people? And the unpopular but true answer is that the reason is the same for both - a misuse of the Law. Cold but true, let's see how to use the Law properly.



Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

****************************************

October Affirmation

Today I am consumed with love; the love that is always present and ever available. This love burns away from me all doubt and fear and I remain standing in a deep, clear pool of faith and I find myself lifted, inspired and fully supported by this love. I choose to learn into the love and faith that empowers me wherever I go and for this I am eternally grateful. And so it is!

Rev. Michelle Wadleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment