Sunday, February 13, 2011

LOVE: THE ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL PRACTICE

Ole-time religion is fast finding its leave. New-time religion can be summed up pretty easily: BE LOVE, PRACTICE LOVE, and GENERATE LOVE. If you would like to see the world lift itself out of its current state of affairs, then the collective “we” must choose love. Can you infect the world around you with love? Let’s find out.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

February Community Affirmation

I acknowledge the potency of Love as a healing and revealing element of this world:

May I be potent in my ability to infect the world around me with the love that I generate.

May I be a carrier of this high vibration of love and may it resound in me and touch all of my life.

May the love that I am be the only thing seen, felt and recognized as I engage the world.


Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment