Sunday, February 6, 2011

YES & NOW

January always launches our year as we reconnect with our philosophical roots, but here in February we ready ourselves for this year’s theme: YES & NOW. Throughout the year, we will find places in our life where saying YES opens doors and believing in NOW commands our readiness. Let us begin this year-long conversation with dedication and focus.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)

February Community Affirmation

I acknowledge the potency of Love as a healing and revealing element of this world:

May I be potent in my ability to infect the world around me with the love that I generate.

May I be a carrier of this high vibration of love and may it resound in me and touch all of my life.

May the love that I am be the only thing seen, felt and recognized as I engage the world.


Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment