Sunday, February 20, 2011

This = That

This = that is a simple formula for assessing what is. As we learn to leave judgments behind we can find the cause that we set in motion more easily. Learn how to make a gentle assessment that can lead to powerful change.



Download File
(Right-click or Ctrl+click to save)



February Community Affirmation

I acknowledge the potency of Love as a healing and revealing element of this world:

May I be potent in my ability to infect the world around me with the love that I generate.

May I be a carrier of this high vibration of love and may it resound in me and touch all of my life.

May the love that I am be the only thing seen, felt and recognized as I engage the world.


Please note: All recordings are copyrighted by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment